[kronolith] Start On and End On related...

Anant Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Mon Nov 6 21:40:32 PST 2006

Dear List:

One of my colleague reported this problem.  He created an event which
recurs assume every week.  When it was created the Start On was
04/11/2006 12:00 (dd/mm/yyyy) and End On 04/11/2006 13:00 hrs.  And,
it was selected that, the event recurs every Saturday, the calender
got updated with this event on every Saturday.  But, when you click on
the next week same event, the start On and End On date&time remains
the same, which otherwise should have been 11/11/2006 with the same
timings.

Is it a bug?

I use latest stable releases of Horde,IMP and Kronolith etc.

Regards,

Anant.