[kronolith] Fwd: Re: Problem with event in Kronolith

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Nov 23 08:13:13 PST 2006

----- Forwarded message from christopher.engels at gmx.de -----
     Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:43:43 +0100
     From: Christopher Engels <christopher.engels at gmx.de>
  Subject: Re: [kronolith] Problem with event in Kronolith
       To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

Sorry, I'm very new to this. Horde works very fine and it's a great
thing, but the Outlook users want this feature. What do you mean with
provided interface? Is it the import/export function or just the web
interface? If you mean this, i think it's not very comfortable. Or is
there another possibility to save these events?

Greetings,

Chris

-------- Original-Nachricht --------