[kronolith] Kronolith & webcal

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Nov 29 02:28:04 PST 2006

Zitat von Hok Hie Tjioe <hhtjioe at yahoo.com>:

> Hello all,
>
> A quick questions regarding Kronolith.
> Is there any possiblity to access Calendar (kronolith)
> bundled in Horde Groupware Webmail Edition through the
> webcal method?
> E.g. I want to access my personal calendar through
> e.g. Evolution which only support webcal wethod.

There is no such thing like a webcal method. Maybe you mean WebDAV?
Full support for that will be availabe in Kronolith 2.2/Groupware 1.1.
Read-only access is already possible with the current version, click
on "My Calendars" to display the URL that you need to use in Evolution.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/