[kronolith] CVS Head Issue

Muskingum Web Manager webmgr at muskingum.edu
Thu Dec 7 07:41:29 PST 2006

Follow Up:

This was due to my Apache configuration having the mod_security features
enabled (Fedora Core 5 defaults, apparently). For now, I have disabled the
filtering in the /etc/httpd/conf.d/mod_security.conf file (location may
vary, obviously):

<IfModule mod_security.c>

    # Turn the filtering engine On or Off
    SecFilterEngine Off

    # Should mod_security inspect POST payloads
    SecFilterScanPOST Off
....file will probably have other settings, but these were the relevant
settings....

If anyone knows a better configuration that will properly address this, then
I'm all ears... otherwise, I recommend a note be added to the Kronolith docs
advising users of the potential issue.

Regards,
Aaron M. Hall
Muskingum College Web Coordinator