[kronolith] Time Zone Issues

Frank Domina junkmail at dominaweb.net
Fri Dec 8 06:14:09 PST 2006

Jan, Thank you VERY much for your response.

If that is the unfortunate case for now (until issue is resolved with
enhancement?), at what time are alarms supposed to get generated for events?
Are they based upon the timezone of the server?

Note that I'm also having problems getting alarms to work at all -- I set
alarms and never get reminders.  I know my personal config is correct, but
unfortunately, I have to rely on my hosting service to debug the rest as I
don't have direct access to the Horde installation, and they have
acknowledged the issue but been unable to determine its cause.  (Any clues
about this would be helpful too -- I could start a new thread if you want.)

Regards,
Frank