[kronolith] partial hour appointments don't show up as a busy hour in freebusy

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Dec 8 13:31:34 PST 2006

Quoting Chris Stromsoe <cbs at cts.ucla.edu>:

>> I have a rough partially functional implementation of the above
>> against stable kronolith.  Work in progress is attached.  Line
>> numbers are probably off by 4 or 5 for libFBView.php.
>
> A better (and actually functional) diff against FBView.php is attached.

Can you please upload this to bugs.horde.org in an enhancement ticket
along with the necessary changes to the template file (I assume), and
resolve the todo near the top, and don't comment out old code - if
we're going to change it, let's change it. CVS is there to see what it
used to be. :)

Thanks!