[kronolith] Month view question

Muskingum Web Manager webmgr at muskingum.edu
Sun Dec 17 06:31:40 PST 2006

Wim <info at gekkos.org> wrote:

> Is it possible to get the month view not in one row. We always have
> to scroll if we want to see the end of the pages. Is it possible to
> get the  view one week in a row so we could see the whole month
> without scrolling.

Wim,

I prefer side-by-side for the other views, but prefer integrated for
month view. As such, this past week, I rewrote the
kronolith/lib/Views/Month.php file to exclusively work as integrated.
I would be willing to send it to you if you are interested.

However, please understand that using it has some consequences:

A) You must update Kronolith to the current CVS builds to use the file
(it is was written with that version).
B) You must keep track of the differences in the code on your own and
update the file for each future revision or risk breaking the month
view in the future.

That said, Kronolith has reached a point that the month view is the
only file I modify "out of the box", so I was comfortable with this
solution.

Regards,
Aaron Hall
Web Manager