[kronolith] Sharing a calendar to a group

Muskingum Web Manager webmgr at muskingum.edu
Tue Dec 19 08:39:08 PST 2006

A change was made a few releases ago that limits the group drop-down to only
show groups that the user is a member of... If you are like me and require
it to be opened up to show all groups, here is how to do so:

In horde/services/shares/edit.php ---AND--- kronolith/perms.php (assuming
CVS versions)
Look for the string:  $groupList =
And change the code to be:  $groupList = $groups->listGroups();

Of course, this will require you to maintain the change for each new
version. I've been using this in my environment for several months now
without issue.

Regards,
Aaron M. Hall
Muskingum College Web Coordinator