[kronolith] Calendar Export Issues (timezones and alarms)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jan 5 15:14:25 PST 2007

Quoting Frank Domina <junkmail at dominaweb.net>:

> Does anyone know if it is a known problem that the export format
> (.ics) is failing to encode the user's timezone?

Please see http://bugs.horde.org/. It may have been fixed, so make
sure to search the closed Kronolith bugs as well. If there is an
existing, open report and you can add details to it, please do so. If
there's no report, please go ahead and open one, but in either case
the report won't do us any good without knowing what versions of
Kronolith and Horde you're using.