[kronolith] kronolith default alarm

Muskingum Web Manager webmgr at muskingum.edu
Thu Jan 11 10:48:46 PST 2007

Currently, I just modify the <input> tag in edit_timespan.inc for something
like that. The problem is that it would be on globally which might annoy
other users, so unless you want to write your own preference setting for it
you may want to rethink that.

That said, I think in the CVS release of Kronolith that there is a
preference for setting the default time, and you might be able to modify or
duplicate and modify that preference for your own purpose.

Aaron M. Hall
Muskingum College Web Coordinator
"Some people wish it could happen,
Some people think it will happen,