[kronolith] kronolith2 reminders.php producing errors in horde.log

Leo Janssen janssen at saco.de
Fri Jan 26 06:27:01 PST 2007

Dear Listmembers,

Sorry to bother you with this but I've found nothing similar in the mail-archives so
far.

I wondered why the reminders don't work within my horde/kronolith installation and
found this in the logfile resulting from cron running "reminders.php":

Jan 26 14:46:02 HORDE [emergency] [horde] DB Error: extension not found:  [DB
Error: extension not found] ** Array [on line 1624 of
"/usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]
<<

The kronolith application itself works just fine, I can add/amend/delete appointments
in my own and shared calendars as well.

All other applications work just as expected as well, no other errors are reported
inside the horde.log

This is what I've got running:

Adressbuch (turba)  H3 (2.1.3)
Aufgaben (nag) H3 (2.1.2)