[kronolith] IE don't repeat heading row in month print view

eugenio vota eugenio.vota at arpnet.it
Fri Feb 2 06:25:21 PST 2007

Recently I take a look to the issue of the repeating heading row in the month print view,
and apparently up to now still don't works with IE 6, neither with the last kronolith stable release.

So I looked for a workaround and I found that IE don't support at all the print feature of the tag THEAD e TBODY,
but we can get the same result with the style sheet tags.

For example the desired behavior can be obtained, for example, adding this definition :

	THEAD { display: table-header-group; }
	TFOOT { display: table-footer-group; }

By.E.