[kronolith] Fwd: [Tickets #4982] Re: Expose Kronolith data via XML, emulating Sharepoint's XMLRPC Web Services for integration into Microsoft Outlook

Rafael Varela Pet srrafa at usc.es
Fri Feb 9 06:14:18 PST 2007

Hi,

El vie, 09-02-2007 a las 14:57 +0100, Jan Schneider escribió:

> > I only ask, because it really is the only sticking point with my
> > management about implementing Horde, and I don't want to do this
> > locally, and then let the code get lost, and not be available to
> > anyone else.
>
> I'm giving up. Can someone else please try to explain that this
> functionality already exists in Kronolith?

Just my two cents:

Maybe the point is make clear to Jon that *Outlook is already compatible
with this existing functionality* (if I have understood your previous
messages correctly) so there's no need to develop anything (no matter if
it's an open or proprietary solution).

Regards,

Rafael Varela Pet
Area de Tecnoloxías da Información e Comunicacións

Universidade de Santiago de Compostela
15782 Santiago de Compostela
http://www.usc.es/atic