[kronolith] Users can not accept invitation when not logged on

Maarten De Wispelaere maarten.de_wispelaere at erbaholding.be
Fri Feb 16 01:02:15 PST 2007

Chuck,

Thanks you for your response. I just finished upgrading to 2.1.4 (+
generated a new config file for kronolith).

---> The problem continues in the exact same way.

My apache error log :
[client xx.xx.xx.xx] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:
get() in /usr/share/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 1216,
referer: http://<removed>

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance,

Maarten