[kronolith] Global categories

Susanne Nagy susanne.nagy at tngtech.com
Wed Mar 14 11:34:22 UTC 2007

Hi!

We are using kronolith now for two months and just came across a problem
regarding the categories to be used in the calendar.

All our users do see a set of predefined categories and may add other
categories for themselves - but we did not find out yet if and how the
administrator may define another set of categories applying to all users so
that they can select the same categories. Those users that are allowed to
edit an entry with a new category automatically get the new category by
clicking on it, but the others need to create a new category with the same
name on their own to be able to use this category.

Does anybody know how the administrator may set new "global categories"?

The versions we use are:
Horde: 3.1.3
Kronolith: 2.1.4

Thanx in advance!