[kronolith] reminder stoped working

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Mar 22 14:21:54 UTC 2007

Sorry for my self reply,

i found out that the Problem lies in listAllShares().
This Funktion iniciates the followin SQL Query
SQL Query by DataTree_sql::getAttributes(): SELECT datatree_id,
attribute_name AS name, attribute_key AS "key", attribute_value AS
value FROM horde_datatree_attributes WHERE datatree_id IN (647, 49077,
13961, 9801) [on line 993 of /htdocs/horde-3.1.3/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]

The ... replace the other 14470 numbers. This is about the number of
users we have. Most of these calendars are empty, because most of oure
user only uses Ingo and Imp.
I understand now that the query takes so long and i believe that the
returned list is to big, so that the listAllShares() returns nothing.

Is it possible not to Query the DataTree but to query kronolith_events?

Regars

      Michael Menge

michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Waechterstrasse 76