[kronolith] checks for conflicts when creating/editing events

Fabrice Grelaud f.grelaud at drimm.u-bordeaux1.fr
Thu Mar 22 15:41:51 UTC 2007

Jan Schneider a écrit :
> Zitat von Fabrice Grelaud <f.grelaud at drimm.u-bordeaux1.fr>:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> i'm running horde-3.1.3 and kronolith-h3-2.1.4.
>>
>> I would like to know what about the "ticket #2127" and mainly about
>> checked for conflicts when creating/editing events.
>>

> And what is your question?
>
> Jan.

Sorry,

my question, i've an event for all the day, for exemple dd/mm/yy in my
agenda. Now , i create a new event the same day for a meeting.
Unfortunetly, kronolith has created the two events whereas i couldn't be
at the same time at the two events.

I would like that Kronolith checks for conflict when creating/editing an
event and so that we can't have two events for one person at the same time.

Is it more explicit ?

Cordially

--
Fabrice GRELAUD