[kronolith] Read & Write events to Kronolith from Thunderbird Lightning

horde at stljams.com horde at stljams.com
Sun Apr 1 14:10:55 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I have been searching for documentation that would discribe how to
setup Horde and Kronolith to be able to:

1. Read & Write events remotely to kronolith from clients like
Thunderbird / Lightning.
2. Be able to use SyncML to sync my Kronolith calender events and my
Treo Palm 700P events. I have been able SyncML with FRAMEWORK_3.

 From the information I have found it is unclear which route I should
use to configure item #1 above. I am aware of the patches from the
#3032 bug ticket but is not clear what CVS release these apply to or
if the patches are even needed if using the CVD HEAD.

I have installed and configured both the CVS FRAMEWORK_3 branch and
then the  CVS HEAD and have them working with general functionality. I
can modify either one as needed to get to my #1 desired funtion. Also
I am not concerned about "Production" status.

Any guidence would be most appreciated.

Thanks to all for the efforts being put in to this project.

--Steve