[kronolith] Subscribing to calendar authentication failed workaround

Tim Mohlman timmohlman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 00:37:15 UTC 2007

Hello,

I just did a big CVS update, running HEAD, and since have done a clean CVS
check out, and have noticed a particular problem I haven't seen discussed
here.  I'm not sure if this is a bug or just a problem with my environment,
so I wanted to pass it by here first.

Issue:

Subscribing to a remote calendar fails at the authentication.

Workaround:

commenting out //$session_control = 'none'; on line 15 of /kronolith/ics.php
v 1.13

Once I did that, I could successfully subscribe and authenticate.  What does
$session_control do and should I be nervous about connecting this way?

My environment is Suse 10.1 apache2 running SSL, all versions of horde apps
are HEAD.

Thanks for any input.

-Tim