[kronolith] Shared Calendars and Permissions

mwani at fkf.mpg.de mwani at fkf.mpg.de
Wed Jul 11 06:45:36 UTC 2007

Hi,

I need to implement to following:

A shared calendar with read/write access to a few people (say user A and B),
but e.g. user A should not be able to edit or delete an entry
from user B and vice versa.

I tried to do it like that:

single users A and B get permissions for
SHOW, READ and EDIT

creator permissions are
READ, EDIT and DELETE

But that has the following effect:
any other user will get the shared calendar above in the dialog
for adding new events nad he will see it in the calendars for
exporting.

My questions:

Did I completely misunderstand Horde's concept of permissions?
Is the scenarion I need just not possible in Horde?
Or is there a bug in the permission system?

Horde-HEAD CVS snapshot 2007-07-05
Apache 2.2.3 PHP 5.1.2

Any comments are appreciated.

Michael.