[kronolith] Access under console

Lars Bjørndal lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no
Sun Jul 15 20:09:36 UTC 2007

Hello!

I've just installed Horde/Kronolith on my Fedora FC6 box, using the
rpms available from the extras repository. I've two questions:

1. Because I'm blind, I don't use any GUI. Is Kronolith accassable
   through Lynx or Elinks, or does it require javascript? Is it
   possible to find events without looking for a collor change on a
   date, or somehting like that?

2. It would be great if it was possible to use a command line tool to
   insert/delete/edit/look at events. Is such tool available?

Lars