[kronolith] Two more questions

Helmut Schiefer Helmut at 4Schiefer.de
Sun Jul 22 15:04:55 UTC 2007

Dear folk,

I had two more questions to kronolith, maybe someone can help me.

1) In kronolith/prefs -> "Task and other external events" --> "Select
which external events..." I saw already 2 Address Book. I've done some
research an I've read that all objects with "listTime.." are displayed
here. But I've only one Address Book configured.

2) If I select "Address Book" I see only the birthday events from one
Address Book. I've configured two books for me. One for the whole
family and one for my work environment. Only the events of the shared
family Address Book are displayed.

I use the cvs head of all modules. (download yesterday)

Thanks for any help

Best regards
Helmut Schiefer