[kronolith] Kronolith working in a virtual host?

Mark Bishop mark at bish.net
Sat Aug 25 09:06:05 UTC 2007

I am attempting to setup kronolith to be displayed as
http://calendar.mydomain.org/

I followed the http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Config and substituted
'kronolith' for 'imp'.  Never the less, it isn't working.  I do get
some html to be displayed but the graphics for kronolith seem to be
located in the horde directory (ie, nav/left.png and company).  In
addition, the links generated are all wrong as well. It appears that
this won't work right out of the box and I am looking for confirmation
one way or the other.

Apache server 1.3 BTW.