[kronolith] [horde] Alarms

Lars Bjørndal lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no
Mon Sep 24 09:29:31 UTC 2007

Hello!

At last, while debuging my alarms problem, I found the following
useful output, and I have a question regarding that:

HORDE [error] [horde] Failed to add recipient: <username>@localhost [SMTP: Invalid response code received from server (code: 504, response: 5.5.2 <<username>@localhost>: Sender address rejected: need fully-qualified address)] [on line 319 of "/usr/share/pear/Horde/Alarm.php"]

The question is: Why do I get @localhost instead of the name given by
the 'hostname' command, or 'hostname -fqdn'?

I'm aware of that I can modify the address under options, but when a
new user logs on, he will probably also run into the same situation.
Is there a way to change 'localhost' to something else, globaly in Horde?

Lars