[kronolith] valid username for Kronolith

Wolfgang Rosenauer wolfgang.rosenauer at an-netz.de
Wed Oct 3 21:13:43 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm running Horde 3.1.5 and Kronolith 2.1.6 but I'm not able to connect
(for example) Sunbird 0.5 to it. Or just open the subscription URL with
a browser to download the calendar items.
It doesn't accept my user credentials. I can see in the overall horde
logfile that my login is successful when I try just my username (my
authentication is based on the IMP authentication through my IMAP
server) but Kronolith is again asking for the login instead of giving me
the data.
I also tried with USERNAME at DOMAIN but I can see the authentication fail
in the horde log.

Any ideas what is wrong here?

Thanks,
 Wolfgang