[kronolith] Notice messages with ics.php

Alfonso Marín Marín almarin at um.es
Tue Nov 20 07:52:04 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I have a problem accessing calendars with ics.php. When I enter in
.../kronolith/ics.php?c=[username], after authenticate, i get a lot of
Notice messages:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /usr/share/php/Horde/Cipher/blowfish.php
on line 337

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /usr/share/php/Horde/Cipher/blowfish.php
on line 337

an then, the ICalendar entries.

I checked the code, and then i realised that those messages was
generated by Horde/Secret.php, called by Auth::setAuth():line 691

$credentials = Secret::write(Secret::getKey('auth'),
serialize($credentials));

In Secret::getKey('auth'), if no Horde session exists (and that happend
in ics.php), there is a session_id() call (line 146) that return no
value, and then you get that errors on Secrete::write()

My question is: ¿sould be a session_start() anywhere before?

Regards

--
Alfonso Marín Marín
Sección de Telemática