[kronolith] Cache control in ics.php

Alfonso Marí­n Marí­n almarin at um.es
Thu Nov 29 10:37:27 UTC 2007

Jan Schneider escribió:
> Zitat von ALFONSO MARIN MARIN <almarin at um.es>:
>

>> Hello again,
>>
>> I still working with ics.php in Kronolith.
>>
>> ics.php retrieves cached data from last 360 seconds (1 hour), and that
>> value is hard-coded on line 59. ¿Should it be a configurable issue?
>>

> Patch?

I will submit one as soon as i have a bit of time, but one question
more... With the webdav feature, you can subscribe a calendar using the url:

http://myserver.com/horde/rpc.php/kronolith/iduser.ics

instead of

http://myserver.com/horde/kronolith/ics.php?c=username

Kronolith suggest the second one on "Manage calendars", but Nag suggest
the first one on "Manage Tasklists".

Personally i prefer the first one, as homogeneous resource access, and
then... maybe leave ics.php deprecated?

Regards.

Alfonso.

--