[kronolith] No birthdays anymore

Henning Retzgen Twilek at gmx.de
Tue Dec 18 01:04:18 UTC 2007

Hi,

yesterday I noticed that Kronolith doesn´t show birthdays anymore as it used to.
I havent got the option to select my adressbook as a source for external events
(the task list as a source for events is still there).

I have the latest cvs code, have updated the framework and updated the prefs.php
from the respective prefs.php.dist for kronolith and turba...

I have browsed the preferences and have selected my adress book under the adress
book tab in kronolith prefs (which by the way seems oddly out of place... How do
I add adresses from a calender, I expect such a setting in imp)

I am now at a loss what else I could do...

Regards

Henning