[kronolith] Attendees and Events

Helmut Schiefer Helmut at 4Schiefer.de
Sun Dec 30 10:59:54 UTC 2007

Dear guys,

I'm search some mysterious  problems in my horde configuration.
1) birthdays wouldn't shown in kronolith
2) After a click on "add attendees" there are two records in the next
screen the First Record with "0" in the name field and the second
record with the right name. Curious, because in the search Screen I'll
find only one record.

The Horde-Log didn't show any error to me. Yesterday evening I've
found that some horde components use the sql.php of
/usr/share/php5/Horde/DataTree/sql.php and some other components use
/srv/www/vhosts/main/run/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php.

Now my short question? Is it OK that there are many sql.php scripts?
Can anyone point me to a information where I can read something about
the horde architecture to learn a little bit more about the datatree
and the other stuff? I've read the installation docs and also the wiki.

Once question more: My test.php shows the following Path for the
include: # PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):
/srv/www/vhosts/main/run/horde/lib:.:/usr/share/php5

The Path before "." is also mysterious to me. Can anyone send me an
example of the test.php

Thanks
--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen