[kronolith] search_sources not definable through webinterface

Jochem Meijers jochem at mondrian.nl
Wed Feb 6 15:24:42 UTC 2008

While trying to get kronolith to find FreeBusy information from a contact in
Turba, I noticed that you have to edit the option 'search_sources' by hand
in kronolith/config/prefs.php by hand if you use anything other than
localldap.

Because this option was hidden from the interface, it took a while to locate
what the problem was, as kronolith was just throwing an 'Freebusy URL not
found' error.

Am I right in thinking that this option should be part of the administrator
setup, and not a (hidden!) part of the user preferences?

Regards,

Jochem