[kronolith] popup

alois blasbichler alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it
Thu Feb 14 06:52:44 UTC 2008

Hello again

I noticed another thing :
The popup-windows for new e-mails and the kronolith-reminder-message
now are different.

The popup-window  (but seems like a php-window) for new e-mails are
yello and (with firefox) remain in the background - but i hear the
sound.
The  popup-window for new kronolith-reminder-messages looks like the
old popup-windows from older horde in grey and is appearing in the
foreground and when i click on this window i hear the sound .

I this the normal behaviour ? Can i change the new e-mails-popup to
the old style ?
Because with my actual horde (Horde: 3.1.3  Imp: H3 (4.2-cvs)) with
firefox when a new e-mail is comming - firefox are blinking in the
taskbar and i see the popup in the foreground. - This was very nice .

Thank you
luis