[kronolith] More detailed text in iTIP messages

Alfonso Marí­n Marí­n almarin at um.es
Fri Feb 15 09:52:25 UTC 2008

Hi list,

Some of my users doesn't have a itip support on their mail client, and
requested more information in the alternative message showed.At least
location and attendees.

I've added that information (i attach patch from HEAD version), and i
was wondering 2 things:
- ¿Is it possible to have a template for that instead the hardcoded texts?

- ¿Is it good idea to do this modification (or anything similar) on CVS?

PS: the attende loop is a copy of Kronolith::attendeeList(), but it uses
$event->getAttendees() instead $_SESSION['kronolith']['attendees']

Thanks
--
Alfonso Marín Marín
Sección de Telemática - ATICA