[kronolith] Translation and display of holidays

Marcus hordelist at quantentunnel.de
Wed Feb 20 10:29:10 UTC 2008

Jan Schneider schrieb:
> Zitat von Marcus <hordelist at quantentunnel.de>:
>
>> Marcus wrote:
>>
>>> i'm using Kronolith H3 (2.2-RC2) and noticed the new support of
>>> holidays. PEAR's DATE_Holidays is installed and in the portal view of
>>> the month and in the year view of kronolith the holiday shows up in the
>>> tooltip in english.
>>>
>>> Login language for horde is german, so how can i get the translated
>>>   version of the holidays?
>
> Works perfectly here.

After some debugging it turned out, that PEAR_INSTALL_DIR is empty/not
set. I couldn't figure out why or in which config file i can check / set
this variable. Searching the net came only up with windows setups.

Has anyone an idea how to fix this/where to search? Server is running
SuSE 10.1, PHP 5.1.2, PEAR-1.7.1

>> While googling around i noticed, that PEAR DATE_Hoidays supports
>> whitelist filter for the different holidays in the german states like
>> the class Date_Holidays_Filter_Germany_NorthRhineWestphalia
>>
>> Is support for this in kronolith included? Couldn't find anything.
>
> No.

I filed Bug 6296 for an RFE

Marcus