[kronolith] reminders and STMP/AUTH

Martin Waschbüsch martin at waschbuesch.de
Mon Feb 25 21:49:35 UTC 2008

Hi,

Adapted horde/kronolith/config/conf.xml to provide an additional
configuration option that allows users to specify a completely
independent SMTP user to send reminders from.

Also changed horde/kronolith/lib/Scheduler/kronolith.php so that the
system will check whether this option is set. reminders will only be
carried out if this is set OR if another valid option under horde-
 >mailer config is set.
setting horde->mailer to use SMTP/AUTH and not providing username/
password will still result in the message that horde cannot support
this.

Works for me, but is probably still a bit quick&dirty...

See attached .diffs

Martin