[kronolith] Large User Base question

Steve Devine sd at msu.edu
Tue Feb 26 18:04:36 UTC 2008

We are considering Horde as our new mail / calendar application. I am
doing some preliminary work pricing out some hardware.  I would like
to know from those that support calendaring for 40,000 plus accounts
what your database servers are like.
We will be using Mysql and will replicate between two machines.  One
thing I wonder about is storage how much do I need to plan on.

Thanks for your time.

Steve Devine
Email & Storage
Academic Computing & Network Services
Michigan State University

313 Computer Center
East Lansing, MI 48824-1042
1-517-432-7327

Baseball is ninety percent mental; the other half is physical.
- Yogi Berra