[kronolith] documentation for editing over webdav/caldav with sunbird/lightning

Elliot Anders elliot at marlboro.edu
Fri Mar 21 17:01:41 UTC 2008

http://wiki.horde.org/KronolithSunbird appears to be mostly correct
(can someone verify these changes before I edit the docs)

Under "Test it" it should read:
Launch your Sunbird/Lightning application.

	• Go to calendar
	• New ->
	• On the Network -> iCalendar
https://youhost/yourhordepath/rpc.php/kronolith/uid.ics

It should ask you for user and password.

Then you should see you calendar and be able to edit events in both
Sunbird/Lightning and Kronolith.