[kronolith] PHP Fatal error: Cannot use object of type Horde_Date as array

Klemen Humerca klemen at humerca.com
Wed Apr 23 08:35:00 UTC 2008

Hello.

I just did new install of horde, turba imp and kronolith over cvs. I
had old mysql database so I had to do some updates. Horde, turba and
imp are working fine, but kronolith gives me blank page. Also sidebar
is blank. In error log I did find this:

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot use object of type Horde_Date as array in
/usr/share/pear/Horde/Date.php on line 108, referer:
https://posta.rad.sik.si/services/portal/sidebar.php

I was trying to find any solution for pas 2 hours, but no luck.

--

Klemen Humerca

  klemen at humerca.com
   blog.humerca.com