[kronolith] Remote Calendars to Google

Terrill Yuhas tyuhas at email.arizona.edu
Mon Apr 28 17:17:56 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm using Horde 3.2-RC3 and Kronolith H3 (2.2-RC2) to connect to Google
Calendars via the Remote Calendar feature.  Right now the data from the
Google calendar only seems to render on Kronolith when I use the private
URL (which I found out doesn't require login credentials) or if the
calendar is public sharing everything (all event detail).  A public
calendar just sharing free/busy info (ex:
http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/t2tv975675dsfh0h44hhq6o40s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics)
doesn't give an error but the data isn't rendered in Kronolith.  The
calendars shared from my colleagues don't show up when using
authentication.   The debug info for those in the logs show:

Apr 28 09:53:59 HORDE [error] [kronolith] Failed to retrieve remote
calendar: url =
"http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/dk3pj7l61p7u4tl40nqppusqas%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics",
status = 404 [pid 30849 on line 458 of
"/home/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php"]

Which is the correct response if you go to that URL w/o authentication
or with incorrect authentication.  It seems the issue might be with
sending the credentials?

Thanks for any help,

Terrill