[kronolith] Some issues with attendees and Lightning

Alfonso Marín Marín almarin at um.es
Fri May 2 17:23:20 UTC 2008

> Generally yes, but we would need a separate organizer field in the
> Kronolith table for that, because the creator_id is not necessarily
> the same like the event organizer or even the event owner.

Yes, I know that, I had a good talk about that with Chuck. As far as I
know, there is no support for organizer in Kronolith (only creator and
as you said, they are different concepts).  ¿Are you planning to do that
enhancement soon?  ¿It will be available in version 2.2? ¿or maybe
later? ¿or maybe never?

Thanks in advance.
Alfonso.