[kronolith] Kronolith - rpc

Martin Hochreiter linuxbox at wavenet.at
Tue May 13 09:09:23 UTC 2008

> Read the release notes. The paths have changed.
>
> Jan.

Thank you for this hint but ....

root at linux1:/srv/www/horde/kronolith/docs# cat RELEASE_NOTES
<?php
/**
 * Release focus. Possible values:
 * 0 - N/A
 * 1 - Initial freshmeat announcement
 * 2 - Documentation
 * 3 - Code cleanup
 * 4 - Minor feature enhancements
 * 5 - Major feature enhancements
 * 6 - Minor bugfixes
 * 7 - Major bugfixes
 * 8 - Minor security fixes
 * 9 - Major security fixes
 */
$this->notes['fm']['focus'] = 8;

/* Mailing list release notes. */
$this->notes['ml']['changes'] = <<<ML
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Kronolith
Calendar Application version H3 (2.1.8).

This is a security release that closes an XSS exploit in the add event
screen. All users are encouraged to upgrade to this version.

Kronolith is the Horde calendar application.  It provides web-based
calendars
backed by a SQL database or a Kolab server.  Supported features include
shared
calendars, remote calendars, meeting management, alarms, recurring
events, and
a sophisticated day/week view which handles arbitrary numbers of overlapping
events.

Major changes compared to the Kronolith H3 (2.1.7) version are:
    * Fixed XSS in the add event screen.
    * Added Turkish translation.
ML;

/* Freshmeat release notes, not more than 600 characters. */
$this->notes['fm']['changes'] = <<<FM
This security release closes an XSS exploit in the add event screen,
and also adds a Turkish translation.
FM;

$this->notes['name'] = 'Kronolith';
$this->notes['fm']['project'] = 'kronolith';
$this->notes['fm']['branch'] = 'Horde 3';

/* $Horde: kronolith/docs/RELEASE_NOTES,v 1.24.2.43.2.2 2008/04/27
17:38:45 chuck Exp $ */

Maybe my english is too bad, but I don't see anything concerning a new
path...

lg
Martin