[kronolith] Problems showing calendars

Dale Miller domiller at ualr.edu
Wed May 28 14:45:16 UTC 2008

I am fairly new to Horde, so I'm probably missing something simple.

I have installed Horde (3.1.7), Imp (H3 4.1.6), and Kronolith  (H3 2.2).

Horde and Imp appear to be working correctly. I am using Imp authentication, and have a mysql database for the DataTree System.

I have installed and configured Kronolith, but I'm missing something.

When a user first logs in, a calendar is created in the Datatree (as visible in administrator mode), but that calendar is not visible to the user. A user can create a calendar (again visible in the Datatree), but again not visible to the user. If the user navigates to the options page to set default calendar, he/she is presented with an empty dropdown box.  The only error message which shows up in the horde log is:

HORDE [error] [kronolith] 0 does not exist [on line 1289 of "/var/www/clients/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php"]

This seems to imply that listShares is not returning properly, but I haven't yet traced through the code to see what's going on. I did validate that Auth::getAuth() is returning the correct username, so the calendar(s) *should* be found

Did I drop a step somewhere in configuration?  Is this a new problem?

Thank you for any help.

Dale