[kronolith] lightning webdav and deleting events

Didi Rieder adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at
Tue Jun 17 07:49:10 UTC 2008

> Zitat von Didi Rieder <adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> is it normal that when I delete an event in lightning, it doesn't
>> get deleted from kronolith and after reloading the remote calendar
>> in ligthning the deleted event reappears?
>
> Only if you use the old, deprecated subscription URL for your calendar.

Jan, thanks for your answer.

  I'm not exactly using the new subscription URL in form of:
<https://hordehost/horde/rpc.php/kronolith/username/username.ics>

Kronolith tells me to use:
<https://hordehost/horde/rpc.php/kronolith/username@realm/username@realm.ics>

and I had to extend this by also specifying the server for the IMP
authentication mehtod:

<https://hordehost/horde/rpc.php/kronolith/username@realm/username@realm.ics/?server=server>

So could this be the problem? I can perfectly add and change events,
but only deleting doesn't work.

Thanks

    Didi

--