[kronolith] Having Issues upgrading from RC4 Horde to latest version

Tue Jun 24 19:12:51 UTC 2008

I have installed the latest version of Horde and when I try to login to
the administrator that I have setup I am getting the following error in
my log:

Jun 24 14:54:41 HORDE [notice] [horde] Login success for
AdminHorde at ericbonney.com [70.61.143.38] to Horde [pid 15208 on line 138
of "/usr/share/WebMail/login.php"]
Jun 24 14:54:41 HORDE [error] [horde] Failed to import configuration
file "/usr/share/WebMail/config/../kronolith/config/conf.php". [pid
15208 on line 208 of "/usr/share/WebMail/lib/Horde/Alarm.php"]
Jun 24 14:54:41 HORDE [error] [horde] Failed to import configuration
file "/usr/share/WebMail/config/../nag/config/conf.php". [pid 15208 on
line 208 of "/usr/share/WebMail/lib/Horde/Alarm.php"]

At this point I have not yet configured any modules except for IMP and
Horde. It appears that I can login just fine, but for some reason I am
taken straight back to the login screen and never into the Horde
application so that I can finish with the setup of the other modules.

Anyone have any ideas on this? Is there an easier way of getting my
currently functioning Release Candidate system converted to the now
stable release without having to reconfigure all the modules?

-Eric