[kronolith] Having Issues upgrading from RC4 Horde to latest version

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jun 26 12:56:19 UTC 2008

> Jan Schneider wrote:
>>
>>> I have installed the latest version of Horde and when I try to
>>> login to the administrator that I have setup I am getting the
>>> following error in my log:
>>>
>>> Jun 24 14:54:41 HORDE [notice] [horde] Login success for
>>> AdminHorde at ericbonney.com [70.61.143.38] to Horde [pid 15208 on
>>> line 138 of "/usr/share/WebMail/login.php"]
>>> Jun 24 14:54:41 HORDE [error] [horde] Failed to import
>>> configuration file
>>> "/usr/share/WebMail/config/../kronolith/config/conf.php". [pid
>>> 15208 on line 208 of "/usr/share/WebMail/lib/Horde/Alarm.php"]
>>> Jun 24 14:54:41 HORDE [error] [horde] Failed to import
>>> configuration file
>>> "/usr/share/WebMail/config/../nag/config/conf.php". [pid 15208 on
>>> line 208 of "/usr/share/WebMail/lib/Horde/Alarm.php"]
>>>

>>> At this point I have not yet configured any modules except for IMP
>>> and Horde. It appears that I can login just fine, but for some
>>> reason I am taken straight back to the login screen and never into
>>> the Horde application so that I can finish with the setup of the
>>> other modules.
>>
>> And that's exactly what the error messages says. Either configure
>> them, or disable them in the registry, or remove them completely
>> from the horde directory.
>>
>> Jan.
>>
> Guess you didn't bother to read the follow up email:

I'm really sorry that I'm trying to catch up with old unanswered
emails so that all users will at least get a reply, and may be missing
a follow-up here and there. I will keep a note for the future that you
are not interested.

>    Ok so I got the error messages fixed, but now all that happens is I
>    get returned back to the login screen each time I attempt to login.
>
>    The log shows this after the attempted login:
>    Jun 24 15:22:25 HORDE [notice] [imp] Login success for
>    AdminHorde at ericbonney.com [70.61.143.38] to {mail.bonneycpa.com:143
>    [imap/tls/novalidate-cert]} [pid 15216 on line 306 of
>    "/usr/share/WebMail/imp/lib/Session.php"]
>
> At this point everything is configured just like it was using the RC
> versions of Horde. I have this running in a different directory for
> testing purposes right now and when I login to the old RC versions of

And that's the problem. I could point you to the FAQ but I better
don't, you might have looked there already.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/