[kronolith] Calendar autorefresh

Marcus hordelist at quantentunnel.de
Tue Jul 1 14:33:45 UTC 2008

Hi,

i just upgraded to Horde Webmail 1.1.1 with Kronolith: H3 (2.2). There
is one thing which bugs me for years, even back with Horde2. (I just
have now time and some basic knowledge about horde to look into this.
Before i just hardcoded what i needed in the template file)

I want the calender to autorefresh them self. The code for this is
already inside all applications, even forward and vacation, in the file
templates\common-header.inc

in Kronolith Line 23:
> if (!empty($refresh_time) && ($refresh_time > 0) && !empty($refresh_url)) {
>     echo "<meta http-equiv=\"refresh\" content=\"$refresh_time;url=$refresh_url\">\n";
> }

But there is no option refresh_time in kronolith's prefs.php. I greped
through horde and it looks like only imp is setting $refresh_time and
$refresh_url. Also only in imp's prefs.php is an option for refresh_time.

JFTR: in horde's prefs.php  i have
summary_refresh_time set to 300
show_sidebar false
menu_refresh_time 180

So am i overlooking something or is this a bug / missing feature?

Marcus