[kronolith] Calendar autorefresh

Marcus hordelist at quantentunnel.de
Thu Jul 3 06:54:34 UTC 2008

Chuck Hagenbuch schrieb:
> Quoting Marcus <hordelist at quantentunnel.de>:

>> I just set refresh_time to 180 seconds, which is good enough. It's a LAN
>> Server and about 10 ppl. using it, so it won't hurt.
>
> Okay. Well, it's certainly not a bug that this is missing, but it could
> be an enhancement. In Kronolith, though, you can't do it that simply or
> it will take people away from the view they were on if they've used the
> ajax nav to switch from Month to Week or gone to a different date.

Yes, that's what i experience. With older versions it just throws you
back to the default view which was ok and better than double appointments.
I didn't had the time or knowledge about Horde to create the right
refresh_url. It's getting better and maybe i can try to create a basic
patch with some help. Can you point me to the functions needed or even
give a basic description how this feature can be achieved?

Marcus