[kronolith] Multiple Calendars - Direct Link

Elliot Anders elliot at marlboro.edu
Thu Jul 17 14:55:01 UTC 2008

Is there a way to create a view url for multiple calendars?
I've granted guests access to view a handful of calendars but would
like to be able to have some enabled by default depending on how the
page is accessed.  Does that make sense?

The current setup would link to a calendar like so:
/calendars/kronolith/month.php?
display_cal=7323828dde84334db69854a19488f7ec

What I'd like to do (but so far doesn't work) is something like this:
/calendars/kronolith/month.php?
display_cal=7323828dde84334db69854a19488f7ec,
666b43da0691bf7bddc13a253a8e1eea

Has this been thought of and implemented?

Thanks,
Elliot