[kronolith] Daily Agenda Emails

Elliot Anders elliot at marlboro.edu
Sun Aug 3 18:01:14 UTC 2008

I'm still trying to troubleshoot reminders.php to figure out why it
fails to send daily agenda emails.  I've been unable to force it to
run through the full reminders script more than once an hour.  Is
there some temp file/cache/etc. that I can delete between runs to
allow this?
Thanks again,
-Elliot