[kronolith] shared calendars without ldap

Geert Batsleer batsleer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 12:41:22 UTC 2008

Thanks for your swift reply Bill but where exactely can I specify this
driver?

When I run the setup.php script I only see the following options wich
doesn't mention anything about a driver:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition Configuration Menu
    (0) Exit
    (1) Configure database settings
    (2) Create database or tables
    (3) Configure administrator settings
    (4) Update from an older Horde Groupware Webmail Edition version

Type your choice:

Best regards,

Geert