[kronolith] kronolith on horde with ldap backend

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Sep 11 21:36:26 UTC 2008

Zitat von Radim Roska <radim.roska at gmail.com>:

> Hi again,
>
> I've tried to configure horde to use mysql db as a backend(instead of
> ldap)...i have following tables in the database..

What do you mean with "tried"? What exactly did you do?

> +---------------------------+
> | Tables_in_horde           |
> +---------------------------+
> | horde_datatree            |
> | horde_datatree_attributes |
> | horde_datatree_seq        |
> | horde_histories           |
> | horde_prefs               |
> | horde_sessionhandler      |
> | horde_tokens              |
> | horde_users               |
> | horde_vfs                 |
> | kronolith_events          |
> | kronolith_shares          |
> | kronolith_shares_groups   |
> | kronolith_shares_users    |
> | kronolith_storage         |
> +---------------------------+
>
> but still if i create calendar, there is no insert in mysql.log,
> application says calendar is created but its neither in database or in
> the application.  Am i missing something? I need to allow creating of
> calendars because its necessary to share calendars with other people.
>
> Thanks a lot..I'm quite desperate.
>
> May it be cause by version of horde? Its just 3.1.3(package from etch
> repos)..while kronolith is newest version - 2.3 RC1. How can i
> recognize where is the problem?

That's an important piece of information. With Horde 3.1 the shares
are always stored in the horde_datatree table, so check if you see
anything there. There's also a chance that you've a backward
incompatibility, though theoretically Horde 3.1.3 should work with
Kronolith 2.3. At least we're working hard to achieve this.

http://horde.org/consulting/